Saturday, July 24, 2010

Football

FIFA World Cup Fever are already end.
Everybody knows, Spain won the World Cup for the first time.
And Spain is always my first team since the starts of FIFA.
I watched EURO 2008 and I'm totally support them.
Iker Casillas is the best keeper ever!
David Villa is totally a heartthrob. Kick to the goals!
While Carles Puyol is my choice for the defender.
But this game truly full of cards. Yellow cards.

Credit to En. Shamir Adnan
But worth it. For The---World Cup.

Google.com

[See you in 2014!]

And now, English Premier League is waiting.
My team, Manchester United will use the new jersey in this season.
The sponsor is different this season and no more AIG. It's AON.
Google.com


Ryan Giggs is always my hero, jersey no. 11.
Who will be in first eleven this season?
We will see..

Google.com

Anyway, I am wishing them good luck. May the best team win.
Kill kill, die die. Hahh, Chelsea.

P/S; Glory Glory Manchester United.

No comments:

Post a Comment