Saturday, October 16, 2010

Laila Majnu Ki Play - Part 2

Part 2





Song: Tum bata do yaad koi, ya puraani leke aaun
(let us reminisce about a moment, somewhat back in time)
yaa nishani deke jao, yaa kahani leke jaao
(either give me something to remind me of you, or just take a story of ours with you)
Ya ki mann ko chod do jaye
(or lets just let our wishes run free)
Yeh jaata, jaata jahan hai
(and watch them go, roam free to come back and lead to just you, my only wish being you)

Laila: Main Laila, tu Qaiss. Kahi hai baat khuda nikaloge
Majnu: Haa jaan, ke abhi baat rahegi sadiyon tarah subah

Song: Is pal main hoon, ya tum bhi ho
(am i alone in this love filled moment, or is it you too)
ya dono ho ke bhi na hain
(or, are we both in this moment, yet lost in each other)
kyon ho kya ho, ho bhi ki naa ho
(are we really in this moment, if so, how and why)
ya kehna sun-na manaa hai
(or should silence overtake, the precious moments together)
is pal main hoon
(this moment..)

Tabrez: Meetsaat badsaat. meetsaat badsaat, yeh tera haat kaatdoonga mein,
ona baaq tujhe maloom ki tune kisse chuua hai?
(You low life, I will cut off your hands. Do you not know whom you have laid hands upon?)

Majnu: Woh meri hai (She is mine).

Tabrez: Keede tu harraam (You sinner).

Keede tu harraam kit era naam zaat har kaam kaat sham shaan kaat ke naam, agar mein nahi karoon tho
(You piece of dirt, you watch, if I do not de-name you, and strip you of your humanity…)

Agar mein nahin karoon tho naam mera Tabrez nahin kuch aur,
yeh meri behen nahi kuch aur, ki ab bas sehen nahi kuch aur!
(You watch, if I do not finish you off, then my Tabrez is not my name, 
this girl is not my sister and I will not tolerate any more of this nonsense!).

Majnu: Woh meri hai. (She is mine).

Tabrez: Arey ab bas, arey ab bas. (That’s enough! That’s enough!)

Karey kuch sharam hayaa ki baat, teri aukaat bataaon tujhko,
tu hai naa mardon ki zaat, bandh kamre ki hai saugand
(Have some shame young lady, as your sibling I am telling you,
 you are an inhumane soul, one that has betrayed its oath).

Ugaade mu seene ko khol, duppatte ko bechaa be mol, ankh mein besharmi ko gol.
Rherd ke badhan ko chuuthi hai saali badsaat! [Slap]
(Shamelessly you touch a man you witch!)

Majnu: Haath ko bheench, ley khud ko kheench (Stop your fist, take your hand back)

Haath ko bheench, ley khud ko kheench.
Arey math bhool ke naamaqul ki tuney usse chuua hai
(Don’t you forget who you have touched).

Jo hai mera band junoon, meri rug rug mein behtha khoon, arey jo meri dua hai.
(She is my love, my prayer and the blood that runs in my veins).

Arey jo qudrat (power) ka farmaan, masihaa ka hai jo elaan,
khuda ka dhaan meri har dard dava hai
(She’s everything to me, she’s my manifestation, 
she’s my aid from the Lord for when I am bruised).

Ki jiske aansoon hai anmol, ke jiske muscaan kaana tol,
ki sunle ab Qaiss raha yeh bol, ki woh meri Laila hai
(Whose tears are priceless, whose smile is to be cherished, 
so now Qaiss is saying to you that she’s my Laila).

Tabrez: Naam tale uska mein tere hont raakh yeh kardoonga
(In Laila’s name, I’ll rip you to shreds).

Majnu: Jis raakh mila Laila ka naam, mein sar aankhon mein bharloonga 
(Whatever I receive in my Laila’s name, I am prepared to take).

Tabrez: Arey tu aise naahi maanega, talwaar nikaal chal!
(Oh you won’t concur with me this way, let me draw my sword!).

Laila: Bhai tu mera sakaa hai, abba dilo jaan se pyaare,
ammi jaan mein dil atka hai.
Magar maaloom nahi kya hua bhai ek aurat andhar chillayi ke chuua kisine,
usko chuua kisine
(But I do not know what happened brother, 
a woman inside me screamed out that someone touched her soul, 
someone touched her soul).

Saare sawaal banke ubaal kafur hue bhai
(All questions rose to the top and were lit by camphor).

Woh aurat behti thi ab khadi ho gayi, choti thi ab badi ho gayi,
aur aaj usse ehsaas hua ki woh zehan chadi haraarat hai
(The woman was sitting, now she has stood up. 
She was young, now she has grown up. 
Today she has realised that her mind has become the tempest).

Woh ishq naam ke kalam se likhi ek purzor ibaadat hai,
woh raat sharam ki puthli hai, to suraj chade qayamat hai
(The prayers that were written with the lover’s pen, if it is a dark shame, 
 then it is a resurrection as high as the sun).

Woh chodd khuda ke nahi kisike tesh se darr thi hai bhai
(She doesn't fear anyone's anger except God's.)

Aur jaan sakhe to jaan ki Laila Qaiss pe marthi hai bhai,
yeh Qaiss pe marthi hai bhai, yeh Qaiss pe marthi hai bhai!
(And know if you must that I die for my Qaiss, I die for my Qaiss, I die for my Qaiss!!)

Tabrez: Teri jurrat (You dare?)

Laila: Nahi, himmat (No, this is courage).

Tabrez: Teri harqat (Your misbehaviour).

Laila: Nahin, taaqat (No, this is power).

Tabrez: Tu hai hayaa ki puthli bas (You are a patron of shame).

Laila: Par naa hoon dayaa ki puthli bas (but I am not just a statue of mercy)

Tabrez: Mein kabr khod doonga, iski tu khadaa sochle na
(I will dig his grave, you think about that.)

Laila: Par laash lagengi do do bhai, zaraa sochle na
(But there will ultimately be two corpses (Laila’s and Majnu’s), you think about that too).

Tabrez: Kasam mein khaata hoon ki kissa khatam karoonga aaj,
tere sau tukde karke Majnu mein hazaar jeet de kardoonga,
hazaar jeet de kardoonga, hazaar jeet de kardoonga!
(I swear at this moment that I will finish you Majnu. 
I will rip you into pieces and win a thousand times, a thousand times, a thousand times!)

Tu kat jaayega neech
(You will be cut down).

Majnu: Rok! (Stop!)

Tabrez: Tu mit jaayega neech (You’ll be in ruins on the ground).

Majnu: Rok!

Tabrez: Yeh tera khoon doon (I’ll take your blood).

Majnu: Rok! Rok!

Tabrez: Yeh mujhe chahiye (I want this!)

Majnu: Rok! Rok!

Tabrez: Yeh ghussi meri talwaar, ye tere paar ke bas tu pohonch gaya shamshaan!
(Here goes my sword inside you, across you, Now you are almost in graveyard)

Majnu: Ki Laila mujhe maaf kardena, ke mein tujhe yaad karke be bas majboor tha meri jaan [STAB]
(Oh my Laila, forgive me, for in your thoughts, I became helpless (and killed Tabrez) my dear love).


Song: Laila ki saans ki dor bandha woh deewana woh majanu hai
Woh hosh nahi behosh baawara nahi jaanta woh kyon hai
Behosh use rehne do, ki hosh mein woh aayega
To neend mein usaki laila ka, woh khwaab tut jayega
Woh khwaab tut jayega, woh khwaab tut jayega
Koi patthar se na mare, koi patthar se na mare, mere deewane ko, deewane ko
Koi patthar se....

No comments:

Post a Comment