Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Tioman

Full of pictures!
I went to Tioman Island with Mama, Shafiq and Aizat on the school holiday of 4 June to 7 June 2010.
We stayed in Rock Beach Resort in Kampung Genting, Tioman Island.
We also got chances to the unexpected exhausted jungle trekking for about 2 hours finding the waterfall of Kampung Paya.
I had a real fun snorkelling. Love it. Thanks Mama! It's your school trip.














P/S ; Snorkelling was fun but for the first timer like me, it made me soooo nervous looking into the depth. But obviously, it is FUN! However, I experienced once on vomiting in the speed ferry from Tioman to Mersing. The trip is about 1 hour and 30 minutes in the rough wave of the sea. I forgot to take the vomit pills. And I paid RM140 for this trip. [smile]

No comments:

Post a Comment