Friday, July 23, 2010

NO Sanggul?

This topic has been an issue for me.
The fashion for tudung nowadays are Ariani's.
But to make it looks suit on you girl, you have to make higher 'sanggul'?
Why is it?
I still remember my Ustaz Aimi thought me in Syariah.

A hadith from Abu Hurairah, Prophet Muhammad (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said;

عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ صِنْفَانِ مِنْ أَهْلِ النَّارِ لَمْ أَرَهُمَا قَوْمٌ مَعَهُمْ سِيَاطٌ كَأَذْنَابِ الْبَقَرِ يَضْرِبُونَ بِهَا النَّاسَ وَنِسَاءٌ كَاسِيَاتٌ عَارِيَاتٌ مُمِيلَاتٌ مَائِلَاتٌ رُءُوسُهُنَّ كَأَسْنِمَةِ الْبُخْتِ الْمَائِلَةِ لَا يَدْخُلْنَ الْجَنَّةَ وَلَا يَجِدْنَ رِيحَهَا وَإِنَّ رِيحَهَا لَيُوجَدُ مِنْ مَسِيرَةِ كَذَا وَكَذَا

What can I conclude here is, the people that make 'sanggul' or tied her hair higher in her hijab like the hump of a camel, is far from the smell of heaven. It is prohibited girls. Stop doing that. You are doing good to cover your aurah but you could gain sin from that too. It is seems like you do not have to wear you hijab because everybody knows you have long hair. The purpose to cover your hair is not to let evrybody knows about your hair.

It is just my advices. Although through some sources, I heard that you are allowed to do that, but for me, it is a suspicion so I never ever try to do that.

Yayang asked me, Why don't you do like the other girls? I answered him with the same I told you here. I also asked my several colleagues [Ustaz and Ustazah] and they replied me the same.

So.....girls? Still want to sanggul?

P/S; I like wearing hijab like Mak Arab (^______^)

No comments:

Post a Comment